Re: [Evolution] Martin Rhodin?

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 10:48:47AM +0000 or thereabouts, Ross Burton wrote:
Is it me or are emails from Martin Rhodin <mnr virus112 com> always just
an existing message indented?  If there is content Evo is not displaying
it, which is bug...

Mr Rhodin appears to be bouncing everything back to evolution@ in the
hope of being removed from the list.

Even if he finds the correct address, I fear "unscribe me" is the
wrong way to spell it.

I have sent him unsubscription details privately.