Re: [Evolution] Incorrect Counts for Inbox and Grid Lines
- From: Not Zed <NotZed ximian com>
- To: Steven Knight <steven knight unh edu>
- Cc: Not Zed <NotZed ximian com>, evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Incorrect Counts for Inbox and Grid Lines
- Date: 27 Feb 2001 10:53:28 +1030
On 26 Feb 2001 18:30:15 -0500, Steven Knight wrote:
On 27 Feb 2001 04:34:03 +1030, Not Zed wrote:
On 25 Feb 2001 18:02:43 -0500, Steven Knight wrote:
1) I am running an Evolution snapshot dated 2001.02.16 and the number of
messages Evolution reports as new in my Inbox is 5 but when I open the
Inbox there are no messages in Bold ( ie there are no new messages ) ---
happens with the Inbox, though. If I open the Inbox using mutt, mutt
Well currently evolution and mutt use different mechanisms for marking
the read flag, so this test doesn't tell you much.
Other than that, well I can't say whether updating would fix this, there
have been a lot of changes in the last week.
I understand that, but my Inbox does not contain any new messages but
evolution reports that I have 5 messages.
This is why I sent a message. I will try to compile a cvs version and
see if this bug remains.
Uh, yeah i know. I'm just saying that telling me about mutt is totally
irrelevant. You were implying that since mutt said it, it backed up
] [Thread Prev