RE: [Evolution] Bonobo Noafgo

Ron:
  Another possibility is that, if you installed oaf from RPM (I don't
know if you did or not) you might
not have the oaf-devel package.  If you installed it from a SRPM then
there's one SRPM that builds 2 binary RPMS that install.  If you install
from source or on a debian box, my message is useless to you. :>

Yours,
Aaron Weber
Ximian, Inc.