Re: [Evolution] Composer window breaks: Red Carpet or Gnome 1.4...?

Redcarpet's gtkhtml is build without bonobo support which is required
for the composer.

I can't remember how to fix this, there are solutions in the mail
archive for this list, I think you need to reinstall gtkhtml compiled
appropriately.