Re: [Evolution] keybindings

On 23 Feb 2001 16:16:40 -0500, Ben FrantzDale wrote:
Is there any reason that the mail navigation keybindings exclude plain
letters? In almost all browsing views there are no text entry boxes. Why
not alias n to next, p to prev, d to delete, u to undelete, r to
respond, c to compose and x to expunge? (Or some other set of bindings)

n is already next and p is already prev.  del is delete which makes more
sense then d.  I'd rather NOT have x for expunge because it is a little
easier to accidentally hit then is ctrl-x.  I wouldn't mind the r for
reply or c for compose though.

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I