Re: [Evolution] GPG signatures using keyserver

On 22 Feb 2001 17:00:22 +0000, Joao Miguel Neves wrote:
I've configured evolution to use GPG and tested it with a message from
this mailing-list. On the bottom of the message I found the following
lines:

This message is digitally signed but can not be proven to be authentic.

gpg: Signature made Wed 21 Feb 2001 09:25:19 PM WET using DSA key ID 2982E3B6
gpg: Good signature from "Sejal Patel (Bio Mage) <sejal iname com>"
gpg: cannot open /dev/tty: Device not configured

I got the same tty message, so I added "no-tty" to ~/.gnupg/options on a
line by itself.
It seems to fix it, but I don't know if it's the "correct" solution.

Shouldn't the message say that it is authentic ? Could this be because
I'm looking up on a public keyserver, instead of a private keyring ?

I'm not an expert on GnuPG, so any help is accepted.

HTH,

Craig