Re: [Evolution] Attachment widget in the middle of the e-mail

Le 2001.02.22 18:13:41 +0100, Ross Burton a écrit :
On 22 Feb 2001 15:33:52 +0000, dan hensley att net wrote:
Why does Evolution insist on sticking the attachment
widget right at the top of the e-mail on top of the
e-mail text?  It's always done this, and I don't
understand why.  It used to show up there, but when you
scrolled the e-mail it would snap to the bottom.  Now it
just stays at the top.  And there's no way to move it, so
I can't read the full text of the e-mail.

This thingy should always be placed at the bottom of the
e-mail, BELOW all the text.

I can't speak for the development team, but I've only ever seen the
attachment widget at the end of the message.

It's been over the text for me too. And when I scroll it's better.
But for some attachments (e.g. some gifs) the widget isn't even there and I
can't save/view it.
Moreover, the french translation for "attachment" is "pièce jointe" and
shows with a square instead of a "è" ...

Xav

PS: I can't forward the offending mail: "can't create composer window"