Re: [Evolution] Attachment widget in the middle of the e-mail

On 22 Feb 2001 17:13:41 +0000, Ross Burton wrote:
On 22 Feb 2001 15:33:52 +0000, dan hensley att net wrote:
Why does Evolution insist on sticking the attachment
widget right at the top of the e-mail on top of the
e-mail text?  It's always done this, and I don't
understand why.  It used to show up there, but when you
scrolled the e-mail it would snap to the bottom.  Now it
just stays at the top.  And there's no way to move it, so
I can't read the full text of the e-mail.

This thingy should always be placed at the bottom of the
e-mail, BELOW all the text.

I can't speak for the development team, but I've only ever seen the
attachment widget at the end of the message.

Ross

I've seen the same thing a couple of times. The icon is drawn irght over
the text, on the left side of the viewing area. As soon as the area is
scrolled, it disappears.

--
Ross Burton                     Software Engineer
OneEighty Software Ltd          Tel: +44 20 8263 2332