Re: [Evolution] Mailto opening composer window

There is no way to do this currently, although it is on the todo list.

On 20 Feb 2001 03:16:08 -0600, Matthew Schick wrote:
Hi all,

    I would like to know if there is a way to make the default url
    handler for "mailto:"; open a composer window.  I have setup gnome to
    open evolution trying 'evolution "%s"' and 'evolution-mail "%s"' and
    evolution opens succesfully, but no composer.... I am running v
    0.8....

    Thanks and Kudos for a great program.
    Matthew Schick
    mschick brightredproductions com