Re: [Evolution] Debian snapshots

On 19 Feb 2001 10:40:04 -0500, Scott Barnes wrote:
Noone responded lst time, so I'll ask again, is there any chance you
could change the naming scheme on the debian snapshots so that APT won't
think the package of 0. in Debian unstable is *always* newer than the
snapshots?  It's REALLY annoying!  Or is there any way to make APT
"favor" the Ximian packages over it's own?

We know of that, hopefully it'll be fixed.

--
Duncan Mak                                         Apprentice Monkey
= duncan ximian com - duncan simplemente net - http://www.ximian.com =