Re: [Evolution] Drag and Drop

Correct, it is not yet supported, although it is being worked on right
now, and should be available soon (after the next release?).

 !Z

On 19 Feb 2001 14:11:07 -0800, Ujwal S. Sathyam wrote:
Hi,

I can't seem to drag and drop a mail between mail folders. Is that not
supported? I can transfer using the "move to folder" menu item. I have
the latest snapshots (02/16) running on Mandrake 7.2.

Ujwal