Re: [Evolution] GnuPG-signing + evo

Sorry, was meaning the contrary. At the moment, that happens, and I've
lost personally many mails due to this, and thus - I'm hoping this
'feature' or bug to be removed :-)

Sorry for being hard to understand ;-)

On 18 Feb 2001 14:42:31 -0500, Sejal Patel wrote:
On 18 Feb 2001 18:30:40 +0200, Eetu Rantanen wrote:
Also, an feature-request, when pressing 'cancel' when the composer asks
for the gnupg-password, it closes the whole composer-window, and the
message typed in so far will be destroyed.

I would like to request that the above feature-request NOT be
implemented.  I would really hate to lose a message just because I
pressed cancel when signing the message.

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I