[Evolution] "Send Later" problem in 2/16 Deb snaps

Hey Evolutionites, I ran into a problem with the 2/16 debian snaps,
outlined below.

"Send Later" does not want to cooperate.  I marked a message for "Send
Later", and the next time I Checked Mail, my mail checked all right, but
the message didn't send.  Also, I couldn't cancel it.  I tried hitting
the cancel button, which greyed, but didn't allow me to close the
window.  I tried clicking the overall cancel button, which also didn't
work.  The evo window behind it didn't respond to closing, either. I the
only other option I could think of is killev.

Thanks!
Tim