Re: [Evolution] Can't compose messages
- From: Alec Peden <pezking jaded org>
- To: tvollmer-ml gmx de
- Cc: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>, tvollmer-ml gmx de, evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Can't compose messages
- Date: 16 Feb 2001 10:48:04 -0500
you need to recompile evolution so it can link against the new oaf libs
On 16 Feb 2001 10:13:43 +0100, Thomas Vollmer wrote:
Okay, I get a "gnome-gtkhtml-editor: Symbol `oaf_popt_options' has
different size in shared object, consider re-linking". And it doesn't
start at all.
I think it is a problem with the precompiled RPMS from Ximian (for SuSE
7.0) and my self compiled libs from (anon-) CVS. There are ORBit, oaf,
bonobo, gal, gtk+, gnome-vfs, gconf, gtkhtml and Evolution of course.
Only Evoultion and GAL are head. The others are tagged for stable
branches or versions requested by evolution.
- I'd love to love you but I'm too impure an angel -
] [Thread Prev