Re: [Evolution] My Calendar's been broken since Monday

On 15 Feb 2001 10:06:45 -0600, John McClenning wrote:
I have the same problem with the calendar, latest RH 6.2 snapshot. I
even deleted the ~/evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.ics file in hopes
that recreating it would fix the hanging problem. But, it didn't :(

I've been trying to sort this oddness out with JP since yesterday. I'll
post info when we find out what's wrong with it....

--
Duncan Mak                                         Apprentice Monkey
= duncan ximian com - duncan simplemente net - http://www.ximian.com =