Re: [Evolution] Missing Link in gtkhtml-0.8 package (snapshot of 02-14-2001)

Um that link isn't really valid, the binary signature of the gtkhtml
shared library changed between version 6 and version 7 (although the
change was small enough that most things will probably not be harmed).
Did you install the snapshot gtkhtml but leave evolution 0.8?  If that
is the case then the real packaging problem is that rpm let you install
the snapshot gtkhtml package without telling you that your evolution-0.8
depended on the older package.  Or did you force the upgrade?

--Larry