[Evolution] indicating new messages in vFolders

Some new mail get sorted into two different vFolders. I have made
shortcuts to these folders on the shortcut bar (or whatever you call it
in English) but these do not always show that new mail has arrived (no
number next to the name). That is, one folder will indicate new mail,
the other not. The messages are there though so the sorting works
perfectly (and do I love vFolders, they're better than sliced bread!).
I hope that made sense.
Cheers,

    Bo Rosén

Bo Rosén
bo.rosen(at)home.se
gpg-fingerprint = 30F6 351D BF1B EE83 C847  7ED5 F6A9 2BC1 8912 8BED