Re: [Evolution] Received an HTML that does not display in EVO CVS

The problem is with how Evolution folds headers, the boundary=... header
is too long to fit on one line and there is a bug in Evolution where it
wouldn't correctly get the boundary from the wrapper header. This is
being solved as we speak.

Cool. Thanks.

I'll just wait and get the latest snapshots in a couple days, then.

Jeff