Re: [Evolution] More problems, now with 2/14

On 14 Feb 2001 19:46:01 +0000, Iain wrote:

4) I'm having pretty severe probs with the Exec. Sum.  If I try to close
an RDF summary, it crashes and taks Exec. Sum. with it.  Also, there's
still no way to set up proxies for the RDF summary without using
Nautilus (which I don't have on this computer).

I *think* I fixed a crash here. I've seen it before, but not taking the
exec summary down. Anyway, the crash I was seeing when they were being
closed is now fixed on CVS. So see tomorrow's/tonight's snapshots I
guess. Let me know if it isn't.

I'll try it tommorow morning, if/when new snapshots come out! :)

And no, there's not (a way to set the proxy) as that would be adding a
feature, and we're in bug fixing ATM.

That's fine.

Tim