Re: [Evolution] Tiny Requests

The text is to the right of the images in the toolbars for me, maybe you
need to upgrade your Bonobo?

As far as the security menu thingy, I'll leave that up to danw to
decide.

Jeff

On 13 Feb 2001 19:47:39 -0500, Sejal Patel wrote:
Hey guys,
  I have a small favor to ask.  Would it be possible to stick a couple
of toggle buttons on the composer if the gpg type is set so that I could
just click on the buttons to sign and/or encrypt messages rather then
selecting it from the security menu.
  Also, is there a way to make the buttons text ONLY instead of text
with images or at least text to the right of the image.  Just a couple
of personal preferences and not overly vital but it would be nice (and
the first one really isn't that complicated :)

thanks guys for all the hard work.

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I