[Evolution] Tiny Requests

Hey guys,
  I have a small favor to ask.  Would it be possible to stick a couple
of toggle buttons on the composer if the gpg type is set so that I could
just click on the buttons to sign and/or encrypt messages rather then
selecting it from the security menu.
  Also, is there a way to make the buttons text ONLY instead of text
with images or at least text to the right of the image.  Just a couple
of personal preferences and not overly vital but it would be nice (and
the first one really isn't that complicated :)

thanks guys for all the hard work.

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I