Re: [Evolution] problem running 6.2 snapshots

I've been running Evolution on RH 6.2 with (mostly) no problems.  I've
not had problems installing any of the RPMs from the snapshots but I
don't use the updater to do it.  With your RPM install kind-of hanging
like that, you might want to have RPM rebuild the database.  I had a
similar problem to the one you're having before and rebuilding fixed it
for me.  try running

rpm --rebuilddb

Afterwards you might want to uninstall and reinstall the latest snapshot
RPMs and see if it helps.

Good luck,

    Steve