RE: [Evolution] RE: [Evolution-hackers] Congrats to Ximian/OO developers + more ammo!

Hi Dan, I just did a search through ALL of my folders, messages that were
sent to evolution-hackers ximian com have made it to me.  However, every
message that went to evolution ximian com did not, UNLESS, it was CCed to
evolution-hackers.

Doing a search on the word 'groupware', only returns three messages for the
month of February, and the messages previous to then are Evolution Release
versions (.6 Procompsognathus, .5 Salamander, .4.1 aLeWifE) and then older
discussion messages...  Going to the helixcode archive shows a ton of
messages for the month of February containing that word 'groupware'.

So... apparently any message sent to evolution ximian com mail list is not
reaching me.  Which means I'm missing something like 50% of the
discussion...

Any suggestions?  I think I'll try to unsubscribe and resubscribe, and see
if that fixes it...
However, there may be others on the list having a similar problem...

Tom M.
TomM pentstar com