Re: [Evolution] Can't see new messages

Stephen,
Do you have threaded view turned on? I know that there has been trouble
with that, something to do with duplicate messages. Try turning it off
and see what happens.

Garrett Mickelson

On 12 Feb 2001 11:06:23 -0600, Stephen M. Williams wrote:
I have 2 messages in my inbox that I cannot see.  I am using version
2001021009 of Evolution for RedHat 6.2.  I also had this problem with
the previous snap-shot, which is when the mail arrived.  The two
messages are from an individual that I received messages from before
with no problem.  He's sent me a could since then that worked fine as
well.  The inbox shows that I have 2 unread messages but Evolution will
not display the messages.  All of the mail is stored locally.  Any
ideas?

Thanks,

    Steve