[Evolution] Various bugs in the latest snapshot.

I am using a snapshot built downloaded for Redhat 6.2 about two
hours ago.

1. I am using the AbsoluteE Sawfish theme. This theme uses
a dark background and white text. However, though Evolution 0.9
is showing the dark background in both the message list and the
message compose windows, the text is being rendered in black.
It's barely legible. This is also true for the text shown in the To:,
Cc:, Bcc: and Subject: inputboxes.

2. On a related note (to #1), the AbsoluteE theme uses a dark background
for toolbars, too. On the HTML formatting toolbar in the compose window,
the toolbar buttons appear to be rendered with a black transparent
graphic.
This makes the toolbar button graphics almost impossible to make out.
Perhaps you need an algorithm for determining the whether a white or
black graphic will display the highest contrast (most usable) toolbar
buttons and then display the corresponding graphic. Other locations
where this is happening include:
Compose window: Insert->Link->Text -- The textbox

Main window: Message (move and copy to folder) --
The directory tree is all in black.

Main window: File->Go to folder -- Directory tree is
all in black.

Main window: The directory tree displayed when the
folder dropdown list is clicked on is all in black.

Message view window -- Message body text

The time dividers shown in the calendar view along
with the time (eg. 6pm, 7pm) look like they are a fixed
color.

The "Summary" and "Due Date" headings at the top of
the tasklist in the calendar view is fixed black text. The
checkbox graphic there is fixed black text, too.

The arrow buttons at the top of the calendar chart appear
to be fixed black graphics.

The appointment inputbox where the discription is entered
uses fixed black text.

3. Even though I have tried to not compose messages without using
HTML, the HTML toolbar stays visible and when I hit TAB, the
current line drops down and indents, so I think the link is being
turned into an HTML paragraph.

4. The Help->About box selection from the Compose window
doesn't cause anything to be displayed.

5. If I save a draft of a message and then double-click on the draft in
the
Drafts folder, the message opens in view mode, instead of edit mode.
If I want to edit the message for sending, I have to right-mouse-click
and then select "Edit."

6. I ought to be able to edit messages in the Outbox, but when I
right-mouse-click on a message there, "Edit" is greyed out.