[Evolution] white square for attachment

I received a message with the following Content-Type:

        boundary="============_-1230276100==_mr============" ;
type="text/html"

That starts with the following MIME header:

and lower down has the MIME part header:

Instead of seeing an inline image or at least an attachment icon, I just
get a small white square that is visible only by its ``embossed'' edges.
Clicking right on or around the square does not show the usual
attachment menu.

Not a big deal, but I thought I would report it as a possible bug.

-- F