[Evolution] Feature request

I have many different mail accounts. I have one for work, a couple
personal accounts, and a spam account. I'm sure that most people have a
similar setup. I have each of these accounts setup as an identity in

Feature request:
It would be very convenient if Evolution would automatically select an
identity when I reply to a message based on the email address it was
sent to. I know that I can select the From everytime a compose a
message, but sometimes I forget and I end up with personal mail going
through work, etc.

Keep up the great work Ximian!

Adam Yellen