Re: [Evolution] Q about accessing Exchange folders

Evolution can access an Exchange 2000 only if IMAP, LDAP, etc are used
instead of MAPI. I dont think any other version before this is possible.
The problem with Exchange is it uses undocumented and unpublished
protocols to communicate.  Thats microsoft  for you.