Re: [Evolution] problems replying to HTML message

On 07 Feb 2001 15:25:44 -0500, Alec Peden wrote:
Focus in cvs/snapshots is really fucked up. Thats probably why the
editor is crashing. Just start hitting tab in the composer and the reply
field will die heh. I'm not so sure the new RH 7.0 snapshots fix this

It is fixed in this very latest snapshot! (feb 7) I'm using it on RH7
and it doesn't hav any problems with focus, and also now i can move the
focus in the Subject field safely.
Good work!

--
Florin Andrei