[Evolution] Feb 7 snapshot and attachments

Hello,
  I've managed to get attachments from my messages.  But even with the
latest snapshot, I have to switch to a pixmap theme and then back to
"default" in order to get them.  I just thought you all should know.
Its kind of wierd to have to switch themes every time I need to get an
attachment.  Since I don't get that many attachments, its not that bad.
Its really more of a nuisance than anything else.

Curtis

Curtis Maurand          Cisco NXNetworks Lucent
System Administrator    Linux OS/2 Windows NT/2000/ME/9n
lamere Business Center  MySQL PHP HTML
Biddeford, ME 04005     mailto:curtis lamere net
(207)283-3627 Voice     (207)283-1340 Fax