[Evolution] problems replying to HTML message

I've just received a long HTML message that I'm trying to reply to.
Unfortunately, whenever I select and try to delete the quoted HTML
material, the reply body window goes away. Besides the apparent gtkhtml
bug, it's really a pain not to have an option to reply without quoting,
or at least a "Clear" command for the reply window.

If these problems are solved in CVS, which anon CVS should I use? There
have been no successful RH 6.2 snapshots for more than one week, and the
last time I used CVS instead (GNOME anon CVS), the version there was
even older than the one in the snapshot.

-- F