Re: [Evolution] Mail componet not loading

On 06 Feb 2001 15:16:43 -0500, Joseph B. Welsh wrote:
Hi

I get the followig wuhen I try to start evolution 0.9 redhat rpms

evolution-shell-WARNING **: e_folder_type_registry_get_icon_for_type:
Unknown type -- mail
All other components load except mail, any suggestions on how to fix this

I take it you mean the snapshots since there is no official 0.9 release
yet.  What distro are you on?

Also try running oaf-slay and then try running evolution.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com