Re: [Evolution] Misc problems

On 06 Feb 2001 14:37:08 +0100, Ole Gjerde wrote:
1. Mail component crash on "Get Mail"
I have 2 pop and 1 imap account.  If I hit "Get Mail" it will crash once
both pop accounts are downloading.  If I hit cancel on one before it
gets connected to the mail server, it downloads the other one just fine.
IMAP doesn't seem to affect anything.  Just can't download from more
than 1 pop account at the same time.

I have 1 IMAP, 2 POP accounts as well.  the only difference may be the
order I dowload the mail (first IMAP, then the rest) and works fine.

I got problems 3.4. and 5. as well.

Carlos