Re: [Evolution] Priority and confirming?

When will we have the possibility choose the priority
when sending a mail?

Not sure about that... we were talking about how we want to deal with
that a few weeks ago.

Or including a "Confirm Delivery" or "Confirm Reading"
checkbox?

There is no standard for these, and providing checkboxes for "Confirm
Delivery if the Recipient Uses Exchange Server" and "Confirm Reading
if the Recipient Uses Exchange, Outlook, or Evolution" would be...
well, weird.

-- Dan