Re: [Evolution] No Attachment Icons on certain messages

Here's a more specific example of this behavior:

When I first view Joseph B. Welch's message "Mail Component Problems"
send to the Evo mailing list at 11:48 today,  there is an icon next to
the text attachment.  But if I right click and choose "Hide", the
attachment icon disappears.  If i right click the remaining 1px icon dot
and show the attachment again, the icon is still gone, but if I go to a
different message and come back the icon reappears.

Hope that helps with diagnosing the problem.

Abe