Re: [Evolution] can't send attachments

On 02 Feb 2001 09:51:55 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
sorry about the quietness on our end but most of us are at LWE so we
have no time to hack and very little time to do email. I'll be looking
into this as soon as I get back to Boston.

I understand, you guys had quite a lot of presence there to judge from
the press ;-). For the moment, I'm using SMTP delivery to work around
this, but in general I prefer sendmail to do it for me because I use
linuxconf to switch network configurations, including mail relay host,
between home, office and on-on-the-road. Except for this and a few other
workable-around problems, Evo is becoming a very usable mail client.

-- F