Re: [Evolution] seg faults

On 31 Jan 2001 19:46:19 -0500, Curtis Maurand wrote:
hello,
  After installing Easzel which changes some of the required libraries for
evolution, I get the following when I try to start it.  This is a bug.

It is and it isn't.  Bonobo is an unstable library so you need to get
PR3 of Nautilus and current evolution snapshots.

I did not build from the source.  I installed from RPM on RH7.0.

It would seem to me that in order to gain maximum stability, this
application is going to have use shared components with other applications
and, therefore, will need to live within those boundaries.  Evolution used
in conjunction with the Eazel interface looks real interesting.

Evolution is already made up of four bonobo components.  Eazel isn't an
interface, its a company that produces a file manager called "Nautilus".
Both applications are GNOME applications and run on the GNOME desktop.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com