Re: [Evolution] OT: IMAP Servers

On Fri, 2001-12-21 at 20:48, Mike Barnes wrote:
I'm thinking of dropping my old UW IMAP server in the bin, and wondered
if anyone had any recommendations for alternatives. I was only using UW
since it came with RedHat, really. It was just easier that way. :)

I suspect that's why 90% of people use it.

So, given that I'm sold on the idea of cutting over to maildir format,

Use courier, then. That's what we use here.

-- Dan