[Evolution] OT: IMAP Servers

I'm thinking of dropping my old UW IMAP server in the bin, and wondered
if anyone had any recommendations for alternatives. I was only using UW
since it came with RedHat, really. It was just easier that way. :)

So, given that I'm sold on the idea of cutting over to maildir format,
and already do all my mail filtering on the server side with Procmail,
is anyone particularly happy with their combination of
Evolution-friendly mail handling software? I'm building up a box from
scratch here so pretty much anything goes, but I'm biased towards stuff
that's already in the NetBSD pkgsrc tree.

Mike.