Re: [Evolution] Threading and keyboard shortcuts

On Wed, 2001-12-26 at 21:33, René Seindal wrote:

You can use the use the left and right arrow keys to collapse and
expand a thread respectively. Or at least I can...  ,-)

Works for me too.  I'd never guessed that.

.-)

I find that way much easier than any combination of Ctrl and whatever.

Now if only Ctrl-Left/Right (or Shift-Left/Right or Alt-Left/Right)
would do it for all threads, but I have found no combination that does
that.

Neither have I, but hopefully that will make its way into future
versions. Another feature I would like, is the ability to configure
Evolution, to display threads collapsed per default instead of expanded
as it does now. Of course, it should know about threads I have expanded
in a previous session, and leave those expanded next time I start
Evolution.

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the