Re: [Evolution] Threading and keyboard shortcuts

On Wed, 2001-12-26 at 20:16, René Seindal wrote:

I have found that Ctrl-minus collapses a thread, but to open one I have
to use Ctrl-Shift-= as = is shifted on my Danish keyboard.  That is a
bit awkward.  In mozilla this is Ctrl-minus and Ctrl-plus which are much
easier to find.

You can use the use the left and right arrow keys to collapse and expand
a thread respectively. Or at least I can...  ,-)

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the