[Evolution] Minor UI point

Hello,

When an email folder is displayed, the shortcut Ctrl + n is used to
conjure up a new message window. When any other type of information is
displayed (Calendar, Tasks, etc), the shortcut Ctrl + Shift + m does the
same. My gripe is that, when email messages are displayed the Ctrl +
Shift + n shortcut does not work; one has to use the Ctrl + n shortcut.
I would really like the Ctrl + Shift + m shortcut to work globally, so
that, in effect, there are two shortcuts when displaying email messages.

In the Calendar I can use both Ctrl + n and Ctrl + Shift + a to create a
new appointment.

I have gotten into the habit of using Ctrl + Shift + m shortcut since I
often use the Calendar and Contact views.

I am using Evolution 1.0 on a RedHat 7.2 box.

Regards and Merry Christmas,
--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the