[Evolution] Fwd: Evolution -- again

Hi Guys, can someone help Ron?

Hi Ron, I'm forwarding your message to the Evolution list.

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Ron Cordell <roncordell atl mediaone net>
To: suse-linux-e suse com
Subject: [SLE] Evolution -- again
Date: 22 Dec 2001 22:55:19 -0500

Hi all,

I finally took the time to install the Ximian packages discussed for
Evolution, but I still can't get Evolution to work. I get the same problem
with wombat that I had before:

wombat-Message: Starting wombat
wombat-pas-Message: Error registering the PAS factory: generic error
wombat-Message: main(): could not initialize Wombat service "PAS"; terminating

Searching deja news, I found someone that claims that this error occurs when
the /opt/mozilla/libplc4.so is not found. I have placed the /opt/mozilla
directory in my /etc/ld.so.conf, but I still have the problem.

Does anyone have a clue about this error?

Many thanks,

-ronc