[Evolution] Pilot Sync Problem Fixed

I might be getting ahead of myself here, but I think I've just figured
out what the problem is with the pilot sync (atleast with the USB visor
anyway).

Seems that each time you change something with gnomecc, a new instance
of gpilotd is started without killing the ones already running.  This
causes the whole system to get horribly confused and so nothing happens
properly.

This has take hours to work out, but after killing off all the
extraneous instances of gpilotd I managed to get my visor to sync. with
Evolution at last.

Hope in keeps working now...

Peter.