Re: [Evolution] Source Account Filtering

On Sat, 2001-12-22 at 19:57, Joseph Tan wrote:
Hiya,

Has anybody been able to get a basic source filtering to work? This
never worked in the betas before, and applies to the full blown 1.0
release.

I use source filtering to move incoming mail from abc accountname com to
another inbox folder. For 6 accounts, it's a fairly critical feature.

It should be simple - but it's simply not working, and has never worked
for me.

Uhm.. I just filter everything to bex gnome org to another folder. I
have no problems with it.  Been doing this for months.  Filter based on
the "to:" field. It wouldn't work for mailing lists I guess.. Would have
to filter based on the mailing list.