Re: [Evolution] Re: [Galeon-user] Regular total lockups with 1.0.1 (and earlier)

Just a thought but what about ext3? I am running RH 7.2 on a new machine
but I went with ext2 when I installed and have never had a freeze. It is
low level and the newest and least tested item I would think.

AMD Athlon 1.2
SIS K7S5A chipset
onboard sound, ethernet
Riva TNT2 video