Re: [Evolution] Re: [Galeon-user] Regular total lockups with 1.0.1 (and earlier)

2) 'Blame it on Ximian' doesn't account at all for the repeated problems
I've had when X wasn't running and hence no Ximian-compiled programs
were running.

3) I'm looking for confirmation ATM, but AFAIK there is exactly one
difference between our evo packages and RH's, and that's openssl v.
libnss. So saying we can't package our own software correctly and that
RH's packaging is somehow superior is completely bogus.

rh's are using libnss - fwiw - I remember watching jeremy being
frustrated with libnss not being easy to build.

I agree w/luis, tho - it makes even less sense, given their similarity
that it is ximian's fault - I have seen X lockups and many times its
flaky hardware affecting software in ODD ways.

but take a good long look at things and then maybe debugging it ll be
easier.

-sv