[Evolution] Filter Help

I'm using Evolution from CVS late last night (Central TZ, America).  I
see that the ChangeLog mentions new filter action that says "Execute
Command".

What criteria do I need to set up to have it run for all new email, no
matter what?  I have it set to run the "artsplay" command (I use KDE) to
play a sound, but if I watch my processes, I never see this get
executed.  I have an IMAP account, and have it set to "Apply filters to
mail on this account", but nothing.  What am I missing?  It has to be
something pretty dumb.

--
TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger

Our mission is to authoritatively promote timely methods of
empowerment so that we may endeavor to collaboratively supply
inexpensive opportunities to exceed customer expectations