[Evolution] OFF-LINE: all unread mails downloaded!

Hi there,

First of all congrats! I've been using Evo since the 1.0 came out and I
like it very much, some rough edges here and there (in particular pilot
sync, but that is not finished yet) but overall it is very nice.

However, one thing is really bothering me: when evo goes off-line it
will download all unread e-mails :-(

When I'm connected through the modem I avoid reading some very large
(1MB or more) e-mails that I get and are not very interesting, since
that would take a long download time for not much. Then I go off-line
and disconnect, but this will download all those e-mails I avoided
reading and take a very long time. If I avoided reading large e-mails
when on-line I don't want them downloaded when I go off-line.

I would say that when one selects to go off-line no mail should be
downloaded unless specifically requested. That could be an option when
one clicks the off-line button.

Any hope off seeing such a feature soon?

Best,

        Diego

Diego Santa Cruz
PhD. student
Publications available at http://ltswww.epfl.ch/~dsanta
Signal Processing Laboratory (LTS)
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL)
EPFL - DE - LTS, CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
E-mail:     Diego SantaCruz epfl ch
Phone:      +41 - 21 - 693 26 57
Fax:        +41 - 21 - 693 76 00