Re: [Evolution] OT: Palm on Linux

sön 2001-12-16 klockan 23.01 skrev Mike Cannon-Brookes:
This is a bit off topic but I figure other people may have come up
against it. Since moving my mail from LookOut to Evolution I've been vey
happy, but I still need to sync my Palm on Windows because AvantGo for
Linux doesn't exist (correct?).

wrong

Has anyone else had his problem? Can I buy another desktop cradle and
sync it twice - once on Linux w/ evo, once on PC for Avantgo? (bit of a
PITA) Are there any other solutions?

There is a avantgo conduit for gnome-pilot if I remember correct.

/Erik

--
Erik Bågfors               | erik bagfors nu
Supporter of free software | GSM +46 733 279 273